We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental commitment, therefore we will dedicate all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with the (EU) Regulation no. 2016/679 (the ʺGeneral Data Protection Regulationʺ or ʺGDPRʺ), as well as any other laws applicable on the territory of Romania. Since one of the key principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document through which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when interacting with us about our services through our website.
Who we are and how you can contact us
If you have any question about data protection, or you want to exercise your rights or claims regarding your personal data, please contact:
- SC BIKE RENT & TOURS SRL
- CUI: 40356512
- Nr.Reg.Com.: J40/18262/2018
- +40 786 738 511
Categories of personal data we process
We collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide us with. We receive information from you as follows:
- By contact form: name, e-mail
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included by the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data of minors who are under the age of 16.
How we use your data
We use your data only in accordance with applicable legal provisions and with these data protection guidelines to provide you with the services you require. Data processing going beyond this framework shall be made only with your consent or we shall use the data only in pseudonym or anonymous form. If our company wishes to process your personal data for purposes other than those listed above, you will be informed by expressly requesting your consent for the new processing purpose. No personal data will be processed for any other purpose except after having obtained your consent.
The rights you have
The General Data Protection Regulation will recognize a series of rights with respect to your personal data. You may request that we delete access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files, and/or oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to address the court. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing, and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing has the following contact data:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
28-30, General Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard, 1st District, 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Telephone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212
Without prejudice to your right to contact the Supervisory Authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to settle any issues amicably.
We use the following types of cookie, as will your browser:
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We use that information for customer analytics and to serve advertisements that we think might be of particular interest to you on our and other websites (see Section 7.5). Your browser may use similar cookies for similar purposes and to serve advertisements for others.
- Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your settings preferences; to detect what device you are using and adapt how we present our services according to the screen size of that device;
- Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site by us or by your browser. They are anonymous – they cannot be used to identify individuals, but they can also allow the advertiser or your browser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites using the same browser. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once, to make sure you are not repeatedly served with the same advertising messages.
- We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies, including your browser (such as Google) and the third party companies who pay for advertising and analytics services using this information, will have their own privacy policies.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser